Kitchen Basics Utensils, Set of 3
Sustainable Bamboo & Why Ours Is Different
We strive for the best bamboo material we can find. We learned years ago that all bamboo is not the same. A lot of factors influence the quality of the material.
Our source is audited annually to ensure we meet the strictest requirements for organic certification. Our supply chain is reviewed and has been granted certification for 11 years. Bambu is the only company to earn organic certification of our bamboo material used to make our kitchen utensils and Veneerware® dinnerware. It is important that the products that come in contact with your food should be free of chemicals and toxins.
- USDA certified organic
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Won’t scratch cooking surfaces
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Natural food-safe oil finish
- Not recommended for microwave or dishwasher
- Hand wash for longer life, and avoid prolonged soaking
- Recommended using Bamboo and “Wood Grain Finishing Oil” to keep your bamboo beautiful for years to come
- Size: 12”